The only constant existing in life is change. Whether unforeseen changes are suddenly occurring all around, or the time has finally come for you to make an anticipated big life decision, it is my job as a professional Life Coach to help you comfortably adjust to the current conditions within your life.
Together we can and will identify your personal goals, and come up with a plan of action to achieve those goals. These are some things all people have experienced or will experience in their lives at one point, and are the perfect opportunities to seek out the assistance of an experienced Life Coach.
1. You feel lost- unsure of what you want to do with your life. Maybe you are feeling anxious because you still haven’t found your ‘thing’ yet. You want direction, but you don’t know where to start.
First, let me say it is nothing to be ashamed of and not having all the answers all the time is not a character weakness. Sometimes you yourself are just too close to the issue, and need a little help from an objective perspective. If you find yourself in this position with the desire to find that ‘thing’, Life Coaching is the perfect solution. I will provide you with the proper support to help you figure it out and really get the ball rolling.
2. You’re experiencing anxiety or fear. The hustle and bustle of life has conditioned people to accept fear and anxiety as a natural attribute of adulthood, but it doesn’t have to be. You may not realize it, but these distractions can cause even the most remedial of tasks to seem like complex and overwhelming chores. You don’t have to allow fear or anxiety to detract from your quality of life.
With a little Life Coaching, I can help you reduce you fears by providing you with proper coping skills, thus allowing you to focus on and achieve your personal and professional goals.
3. You are currently in a position in which you are faced with making a difficult decision. Do I get married? Do I get divorced? Do I buy that house? Do I go to that school? Do I invest in that business? When you are at a place in life that you are feeling stuck, paralyzed due to a swirling sea of “What ifs?” and “What nows?”, I can help clarify those issues and provide some answers, as well as a proper plan of action to help you move foreword.
4. You’re content with where you’re life is, however you still have a lingering sense that something is still missing. You’re almost too comfortable, possibly even bored. You believe your life is ok, but lacks excitement. If you are looking for an escape from your typical comfort zone, Life Coaching can provide you with the proper push you need to help discern what that missing link is, and ultimately allow you reach your full potential.
5. You’re already happy with where your life is. I know what you are thinking, “Why would you need the help of a life coach if you are happy?” Well, being satisfied with the current state of your life is actually the best time to achieve personal growth, because there is no pressure. I can help you go from feeling good, to being great, by helping you truly become the best “you” you can be.
Though the specifics of why people seek out Life Coaching vary greatly (for instance, I also specialize in Executive and Corporate Life Coaching), my mission is the same; I want to help you. If any of these circumstances apply to you, then please give me a call and schedule an appointment today. I’ve been in business for 35 years, and throughout that time, I have helped thousands of people alter their life course for the better. If you want solutions, I have them. (212)-599-3195.